Through a fortnight of illness, first Liron then me, I haven’t forgotten today marks six months since I launched I Will Have My Cake. It has been a lot of fun writing down my thoughts and learning that some of you out there enjoy it, even sharing articles and thoughts after posting, whether it’s through phone calls, comments, emails, or “likes.” It’s been a really cool conversation starter with friends and has helped me try and gain perspective on life. So thanks for reading!
Here is a little review of the past six months:
>2300 visits have been made of which …
>2000 are in the US
>100 in Israel
Other visitors come from Germany, Bulgaria, Denmark, the Emirates, Egypt, Thailand, Sweden and more!
Top blogging categories are friendship and support.
And now see the “top 5” posts by traffic:
- Binders full of Women. Thanks for making politics funny.
- Market Researchers – at the intersection of partygoer and really engaging human being
- Namaste – Yes this is a picture of Liron and me praying to the potty
- Pregophobia in the Workplace
- I’m seeing Red
And now, the 5 posts in need of some LOVE:
- Hey! Keep that croupy kid home!
- A refreshingly disappointing performance
- Robbing Peter to Pay Paul
- My human moment with Microsoft
- You’ve had a tough week, haven’t you? Kick off your weekend with Ballet Dad!
Thanks again, everyone for making this such fun. In good health, Ellen.